What we're making
Roasted Veg & Salmon Traybake - Wonderfully simple to put together, employ the kids to help with the chopping and assembly. Light on the washing up too! Dairy free: Try coconut yogurt instead of greek yogurt.
Total cost to make: approximately £10.50
What you'll need
400g new potatoes
200g green beans, trimmed and halved
1 red pepper, sliced
Handful of fresh basil, torn
200g cherry tomatoes
1 red onion, sliced
4 fresh or frozen salmon fillets
2 lemons, sliced
1/2 tsp dijon mustard
4 tbsp plain greek yogurt
Salt & Pepper
Large deep roasting tray
How to do it
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Clean & half new potatoes. Boil for 10 mins, add green beans for further 5 mins then drain.
3. Add potatoes and green beans to roasting tray. Add cherry tomatoes, red pepper, red onion, and torn basil leaves.
4. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
5. Lay salmon fillets on top of vegetables skin side up and cover with sliced lemon. Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Bake for 15 mins.
6. Mix half of torn basil leaves with yogurt and mustard and squeeze of remaining lemon juice. Serve with traybake.