Have fun with the family and learn to cook healthy food on a budget
Cooking Good! is a new community cooking project based in rural Daventry and South Northants. It won’t cost you a penny to improve your cooking skills, help your family to eat more healthily and have some fun in the process!
- Cooking Good! is a cost-free, personalised cooking experience in your own home and/or at group demonstrations.
- It’s about having fun, cooking healthy food on a budget and helping your family eat better.
- For families with children aged up to 11 years old.
- Volunteers will help with advice on how to manage fussy eaters!
- For all families across rural areas of Daventry and South Northants
- Special diets can be catered for
We need families willing to take part and volunteers to help with the cooking and demonstrations. Please get in touch.