What we're making
Courgette and Bacon Frittata - speedy frittatas make for a great mid-week dinner or even cooked ahead and served cold for a delicious breakfast or packed lunch. Dairy free: Swap cheddar cheese for vegan cheese. Vegetarian: Leave out the bacon and pack in some extra veg.
What you'll need
6 large free-range eggs, beaten
90g / large handful of grated mature cheddar cheese
Large courgette, grated
6 bacon rashers, grilled and chopped
1tsp mixed herbs
1tbsp olive oil for frying
Salt & Pepper
1 mixing bowl
1 frying pan
How to do it
1. Mix together all the ingredients (except oil) together in a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Pre-heat oven grill to high
3. Add olive oil to frying pan and pour in frittata mixture.
4. Cook for couple of mins until browned underneath. Pop the pan under the grill to brown the top. This makes the frittata fluff up.
5. Enjoy with salad and crunchy veg sticks.